Don’t keep your website security at risk.
Yes, your website security may have at risk if you don’t take proper security measures.
But doing this can be a nightmare for beginners.
Cloudflare can help increase your website security as well as performance.
The best part is, it’s free. And you don’t need to install anything on your server.
- A free CDN service that offers unlimited bandwidth
- Provides a high level of security and reliability
- Protects your blog from DDoS attacks and malware
- Supports HTTP/2 load balancing for better performance
- Offers free SSL certificate and email routing
- Provides DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extension)
- Allows browser caching; double-up your website speed
- And, countless… (learn more)
What I’ll Do For You
- Proper DNS (Domain Name System) configuration
- Enable DNSSEC (DNS Security) to prevent domain hijacking
- Configure WAF (Web Application Firewall) to protect against hacking attacks
- Create a free SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for your domain
- Proper caching and speed optimization
- Configure page rules for avoiding Google’s penalty
- Integrate Google Tag Manager with Cloudflare
- And, all others that Cloudflare offers for free