Don’t miss the Eyelet lifetime deal, if you’re looking for a fast and easy way to create powerful product tours, in-app surveys, and announcements.
- Lifetime access to Eyelet.
- All future updates are included.
- All features are based on the plan.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You may face some bugs. But they are committed to fixing them as quickly as possible.
Building a great product is hard. But getting your message across to your potential audience can be even harder.
Product tours are a great way to communicate product details, functionality, pricing, and more with your target audience in a visual and appealing way.
But creating great product tours requires a lot of time and resources—and is often too expensive or complicated for smaller businesses.
In contrast, Eyelet is an online tool that simplifies the creation of product tours.
Eyelet is a product tour creation tool that simplifies the process of creating interactive product tours, in-app announcements, and surveys.
This tool allows you to create interactive tutorials, walkthroughs, and checklists for your users. These help you explain complex features or concepts in a clear and concise manner.
When you build your tutorial in Eyelet, you can include tooltips, hints, and splash screens to guide new users through your product and emphasize the most important features.
You can use Eyelet to build in-app surveys, too. Just choose a type of survey that best suits your product. You can use it to measure customer satisfaction, or even conduct a new user satisfaction survey.
With Eyelet, you can also build interactive checklists for your users. In the checklists, you can ask questions that can guide users through the product, like asking them to rate their experience or complete an action.
In short, you can use Eyelet to make your product more valuable, and create amazing user experiences. Try it today!
Eyelet Lifetime Deal: Top Highlights
- A fast, easy way to build interactive product tours, surveys, and in-app announcements.
- Create tooltips, hints, and splash screens to demonstrate the product’s value.
- Build interactive checklists for your users to keep track of their progress.
- Guide new users through the important features of your product.
- Offers a simple chat-like interface for conducting in-app surveys.
- Best suited for: Product managers, Business owners, and Product designers.
- Alternative to: Appcues, ConvertFlow, and WalkMe.