Don’t miss the Genesiv lifetime deal, if you’re looking for an all-inclusive community builder that allows you to easily create, manage, and scale your own community.
- Lifetime access to Genesiv.
- All future updates are included.
- All features are based on the plan.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You may face some bugs. But they are committed to fixing them as quickly as possible.
The best part of having a community isn’t just the people who join it — it’s the potential that you have to grow an audience that will be loyal and eager to promote your business.
So why not build your very own community today using Genesiv?
Genesiv is a community management platform that lets you build your very own private white-labeled community with chatroom, gamification, and many more features.
You can choose between four channel types to determine how communication happens in your community:
- Open: A text channel where people can openly chat with each other, as long as they’re connected to the channel.
- Announcement: A one-way channel where announcers can post messages, but members can only read and react to those messages.
- Direct Message: A special channel where users can direct message a list of pre-selected roles or users.
- Whisper: A special type of channel where users cannot see each other’s messages. They can only see messages that have been sent by the assigned whisperers.
With Genesiv, you can also integrate any other software that your community may require, such as a CRM, marketing automation, or an eCommerce solution.
It’s easy to use and simple to understand, so your community managers can manage the day-to-day operations of your community with minimal training.
All in all, Genesiv is an incredibly powerful software-as-a-service solution that’s tailor-made to meet the needs of any online community.
Genesiv Lifetime Deal: Top Highlights
- Create your own fully functioning community with custom domain names and branded logos.
- Customize how you communicate between your members and admins.
- Opt-in and opt-out of specific roles within your community with granular control.
- Easily engage your community with gamification and other features.
- Integrate your community with 3rd party services.
- Best suited for: Business owners, Entrepreneurs, and Marketers.
- Alternative to: Slack, Circle, and Discord.