There are tons of software solutions out there that make it easy to record screencasts, but many require a lot of manual effort to upload and publish.
And even though the tools are super-easy to set up and use, there’s no good way to analyze which videos and demos are the most engaging.
Komodo Decks does both.
Komodo Decks is an easy-to-use and easy-to-install screencasting solution for both beginners and advanced users alike.
The app comes with all the features you’d expect from a great screencasting app, such as the ability to record any activity on the web, including every single click in the timeline.
It lets you record audio and video directly from your computer using a browser extension. And you can export your recordings in popular video formats.
With the transcript-based video editor, you’ll be able to delete mistakes and dub over recordings on the fly.
Komodo Decks will always save your recordings as screenshot, so you can analyze user activity.
- Create high quality screencasts with the click of a button.
- Record every click along the video timeline, and even record user activity.
- The built-in transcript-based video editor makes it easy to correct mistakes and dub over recordings.
- Use the Chrome extension to start recording directly from your browser.
- Use the built-in video player to embed or link videos anywhere.
- Best suited for: product managers, sales managers, marketers, and teachers.
- Alternative to: CloudApp, Loom, and Screencastify.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
Still need savings? Try out 10% OFF