Online growth is vital to every business or asset. Small businesses and entrepreneurs can’t afford to be complacent in their digital marketing efforts. Great tools will equip all with the needed resources to grow a business online.
Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Planner – Best keyword research tool to run a PPC campaign in Google. (FREE)
- KWFinder – Find the best keywords before your competitors do. (FREEMIUM)
- Semrush – Find out what people are searching for, quickly and safely. (FREEMIUM)
Domain & Hosting Services
- Namesilo – Cost-effective domain name registrar. [Coupon: BLOGGERZIA]
- Namecheap – Start your first blog at a low cost. Domain and Hosting are only $18.44 for a year.
- Domain – A premium domain registrar with 1.7 million+ registered domains.
- Bluehost – 1 of 3 recommended hosting by WordPress. Pricing starts at $2.75/month.
- Hostgator – One of the most popular hosting companies with 2 milion+ active websites.
- Hostinger – Best cheap hosting under $1.5/month.
Email Marketing Platforms
- Moosend – Get a free email marketing platform with premium features. (FREEMIUM)
- Aweber – Everything you need to grow your business with email marketing. (FREEMIUM)
- GetResponse – Best email automation service provider at a low cost. (30-DAY TRIAL)
- Mailerlite – Fancy and pretty interface on top of all the usual email marketing stuff. (FREEMIUM)
- Omnisend – It is cost-effective, one of those email services which is priced really nicely. (FREEMIUM)
- BenchmarkEmail – Provides an excellent feature set for small businesses to create regular and RSS email campaigns. (FREEMIUM)
- Sender – One of the best email autoresponders out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn’t have to cut a leg or shake your bank. (FREEMIUM)
- SendPulse – Simple UI and great deliverability make it one of the best email marketing tools in this industry. Its integrated SMS service is also a great tool for marketers. (FREEMIUM)
Website Design Tools
- Astra – Fast, lightweight, and customizable free WordPress theme. (FREEMIUM)
- Divi – A popular WordPress theme with a built-in page builder to customize your website. (FREEMIUM)
- OceanWP – A premium-like free WordPress all-purpose theme. (FREEMIUM)
- Typology – Best minimalist theme for bloggers that just want to write. (PAID)
- Martfury – Most powerful theme for creating an online store. (PAID)
- Thrive Architect – An easy-to-use drag and drop page builder with hundreds of pre-made templates. (PAID)
- Thrive Lead – A powerful drag and drop plugin for creating any type of opt-in form. (PAID)
- Hello Bar – Conver your visitors to customers using this lead generation machine. (FREEMIUM)
- Subscribers – Send push notifications to your visitors when they are not on your website. (FREEMIUM)
- ClickMagick – Reduce your ad costs by up to 80% using this powerful link tracking software. (PAID)
- Grammarly – Proofread your content quickly with this powerful grammar checker. (FREEMIUM)
- Canva – A saas platform for creating any kind of graphics such as social media, logo, blog, and more. (FREEMIUM)
- Snappa – A saas graphics tool for designers. (FREEMIUM)
- Stencil – Create your designs by editing their beautiful templates. (FREEMIUM)
- JVZoo – Best affiliate marketplace for make-money niche.
- ShareASale – Probably your best bet for an affiliate program.
- Fiverr – Best platform for selling and buying any kind of service.
- AdWork Media – One of the best CPA networks for beginners.
- RevenueHits – Performance-based ad network. The best alternative to Adsense.
- Adfly – Trustworthy high-paying URL shorteners that reward the publishers for shortening links.
- Payoneer – A cross-border payments platform empowers businesses, online sellers, and freelancers to pay and get paid globally.
- TransferWise – Transfer money globally easily and quickly at a low cost.
- Skrill – An online e-wallet and money transfer service, providing a fast, efficient and secure method of transferring funds, similar to PayPal.