Don’t miss the Squash lifetime deal, if you want to create test environments and disposable staging sites for each branch of code in just one click.
- Lifetime access to Squash.
- All future updates are included.
- All features are based on the plan.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You may face some bugs. But they are committed to fixing them as quickly as possible.
No matter how awesome your codebase is, you’re going to have to test it out before it goes to production.
Creating a live demo or a staging site is one thing, but you’ll also need to ensure that your code works across different browsers, operating systems, and environments.
That’s a lot of manual work and a lot of potential headaches.
So you can spend days, weeks, months, or even years tweaking your codebase to perfection.
Let’s talk about an automated solution that allows you to define and deploy a test in just a few minutes.
This is Squash.
Squash is a modern way to create test environments and stage websites for every part of your application—just one click at a time.
This live testing tool lets you create, manage, and deploy testing environments, including WordPress, Joomla, and Ghost.
You can create staging sites for each branch of code, and you can test out different branches in one place.
It also lets you spin up multiple sites to test them independently for different clients.
It lets you import your custom code from GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket.
Each deployment creates a unique testing URL, which helps you share your work with team members, clients, and QA testers.
Squash Lifetime Deal: Top Highlights
- Create test environments and staging sites for each branch of code in just one click.
- Access tons of ready-to-deploy apps and customize them for testing.
- Deploy multiple test environments simultaneously to get more bang for your buck.
- Manage access to your deployments with optional Basic HTTP Authentication for extra security.
- Share your work with team members, clients, and QA testers.
- Import your custom code from GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket.
- Spin up multiple test environments to run them independently for different clients.
- Best suited for: All software developers, testers, and designers.
- Alternative to: Buddy.works, and GitLab.