If you have a database, you probably already know that managing it is a tedious process.
But if you don’t want to spend hours every time you want to update your data, you need a tool that will take care of all of that for you.
That’s where StationDB comes in.
With StationDB, you can connect to any database and manage records without writing a single query.
It’s a no-code admin panel that connects to any database using your credentials.
With this tool, you can create, edit, and delete records on the fly, and organize your records in just a few clicks.
You can also assign user permissions for specific records, based on field-level permissions.
StationDB is a flexible platform that can connect to various databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Get Extended 10% Off!
Guarantee: It’s 100% safe. We collect name and email address only to verify real humans — prevent spam activities. Verify it’s you by:
- Manage your database on a no-code admin panel that connects to any database.
- Create, edit, or delete any fields in your datasets.
- Assign user permissions to individual team members to control their access.
- Define field-specific permissions to determine who can manipulate datasets based on user profiles.
- Best suited for — developers, data scientists, and other IT professionals.
- Alternative to — Basedash, Forest Admin, Jet Admin, and Retool.
60-day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
License Tier 1 : $69