Don’t miss the AnyChat lifetime deal, if you want to add a live chat feature to your website with an all-in-one contact button.
- Lifetime access to AnyChat.
- All future updates are included.
- All features are based on the plan.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You may face some bugs. But they are committed to fixing them as quickly as possible.
You’re probably wondering why your company needs a widget to display a contact button on your site.
Well, for one thing, it gives visitors a quick way to reach you on their favorite channels.
It also makes it easy to provide multiple contact options:
email, phone, Facebook Messenger, Twitter DM, and more.
The best part?
You can set it up in under five minutes.
Check out AnyChat.
AnyChat is a highly customizable widget that enables you to show multiple contacts, choose how they appear, and even change the look according to your brand.
As a widget, it is super easy to add to any website, as all you have to do is copy and paste the code into a specific location of your site.
Once you install the widget on your site, you can choose how to display your contacts (as a list or grid) and how to look at them (as a full profile or avatar).
You can add multiple contact methods, and users can select which one they want to use to reach you.
Then, you can chat with your visitors in real-time using the embedded video chat or just send them a text message.
The best part is that this widget supports all major eCommerce platforms, social networks, and email providers.
- Display an instant live chat button on every page of your site.
- Chat with visitors in real-time and provide multiple methods of communication.
- Connect to various sites like Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Twitter, Slack, and Google Docs.
- Best suited for: eCommerce, Customer support teams, and Consultants.
- Alternative to: Bit Assist.