Don’t miss the Minerva lifetime deal, if you’re looking for a solution to help your users solve problems quickly with user-friendly support docs.
- Lifetime access to Minerva.
- All future updates are included.
- All features are based on the plan.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- You may face some bugs. But they are committed to fixing them as quickly as possible.
Knowledge Base is a very powerful marketing tool for startups and SMBs that offer a SaaS product.
A knowledge base is a great way to educate and inform your customers about what they can expect from your product. You can use them to provide answers to questions that might arise and answer common customer concerns.
But setting up and managing a knowledge base can be tricky and time-consuming.
Thankfully, Minerva simplifies the process.
Minerva is a self-serve knowledge base solution that helps you build an integrated knowledge base into your SaaS platform.
With Minerva, you can build a knowledge base that includes:
- Support docs like how-to videos, FAQs, and interactive guides.
- Educational videos that show users exactly how to resolve their issues.
- Dynamic guides that display the exact steps users need to follow to solve their problems.
And that’s not all.
When your customers need support, they can search for help by topic, keyword, or solution. Your users will love the fact that Minerva automatically compiles educational videos based on static screenshots.
But what really sets Minerva apart is its Launch Center. This tool lets you embed your knowledge base directly into your SaaS platform. This means, your users never have to leave your app to find the help they need.
So if you’re ready to streamline your support process, improve your user experience, and make managing your knowledge base a breeze, try Minerva today.
Minerva Lifetime Deal: Top Highlights
- A fully-featured knowledge base that works within your SaaS product.
- Embeds Launch Center into your SaaS product, so users can find support docs.
- Enables you to display different types of support docs to different users.
- Automatically creates educational videos based on static screenshots.
- Allows you to show users exactly how to resolve their issues.
- Best suited for: Product and Software developers.
- Alternative to: HelpDocs, Helpjuice, and Zendesk.