Design is as important as content and customer service in the digital world.
Designers are the creative team that build your site, brand, app, or product.
You might be familiar with traditional graphic design tools, but those just don’t cut it in today’s digital landscape.
There are tons of apps and tools that let you design and manage your content, but none of them work well in the long term.
Quaaant is different.
Quaaant is a revolutionary platform that provides you a new and efficient way to manage your design projects with live collaboration in one place.
It works with the most popular design software, including Adobe Illustrator. And also compatible with a wide variety of file formats.
You can edit, add comments, and comment on other users’ changes in one place.
In addition, you can also see how changes affect the original files at any point in the revision history.
With Quaaant, you can collaborate with the entire team, and you won’t lose any tiny changes.
And you can easily revert to previous versions with just one click.
So, if you are struggling to manage your design files and stay organized, Quaaant is the answer.
- Collaborate with your team from your favorite design tool.
- Visual representation of your design process.
- Create branches with unlimited design directions.
- Design everything in one file with branches.
- Keep track of what was done on each design file.
- Revert to older versions with just one click.
- Use the software you already know and love.
- Best suited for: web designers, creative agencies, and graphic designers.
- Alternative to: Figma, and Invision.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
Still need savings? Try out 10% OFF